Last Updated on by Tree of Wealth
AXA Retire Treasure II Product Features and Benefits at a Glance
- Wide range of premium terms from: Single Premium, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or even 30 years.
- Upon retirement, choose to receive your pay-out for: 10, 15, 20, 25 years or even until age 120.
- Choose to receive a steady stream of guaranteed income benefit or leave it with the insurer to grow your pay-outs
- Coverage for Death or Terminal Illness: 101% of total paid premiums including accumulated bonus.
- Upon maturity, enjoy total yield up to 4.24%
- No medical check-up required.
- Able to appoint a Secondary Life Insured – pay-outs continue for your loved ones if death or terminal illness occurs to you (main policy holder)
- Capital guaranteed upon retirement (meaning you have to complete your premiums and finish accumulating with no halfway withdrawal changes)
- Supplementary benefits waives premium upon disability, critical illness or even loss of employment (involuntarily)
What We Like About The AXA Retire Treasure II
AXA’s Retire Treasure II surprisingly has some hits. Here is why we like about this plan:
Secondary Life Insured
Perhaps a new trend, more insurers are coming up with this option and indeed it is helpful for a retirement plan! Here is how it works:
The ability to appoint a Secondary Life Insured ensures your pay-outs will still continue for your loved ones if death or terminal illness occurs to you. In the example above, Jon leaves it for his 1 month old son.
Why it is a good choice?
- Have a sum of money but do not want to leave it to devalue in bank accounts with bank interest rates
- You are looking for regular cash payouts that last a lifetime
It would however be less suitable if:
- You are looking for a high protection cover
AXA Retire Treasure II Conclusion
As with all retirement plans, AXA’s Retire Treasure II has some good features to be noted, especially the ability to appoint a Secondary life insured.
If you are looking for a retirement plan but not sure if AXA’s retirement plan is what you need, simply drop us an inquiry below and our partnered professional Financial Advisor brokers will get back to you shortly.
No obligations and technical jargons.