AIA Retirement Saver III Main Product Features
AIA’s Retirement Saver is a basic retirement plan and it does the requirements of a retirement plan, here are the key features of AIA’s Retirement Saver III:
- Select retirement age of 55, 60, 65 and 70.
- Choice of 5 or 10 years, in a single lump sum premium term.
- Choice to pay up to selected retirement age – 55, 60, 65 and 70
- No medical check-up required.
- Capital guaranteed upon retirement (meaning you have to complete your premiums with no halfway withdrawal changes)
- Critical illness waiver of premium supplementary benefits
AIA Retirement Saver III Benefits at a Glance
Surrender Cash Value: Yes
Death payout: Yes, at 101%. While the better retirement plans in the market are at 105%
Disability Protection: None
Terminal Illness: None
Early Stage Critical Illness: None
Some Highlights on Why This Plan May Be Unsuitable
Income Payout Period
Only 15, very limited.
Also very limited. Choose to pay either Single premium, 5 or 10 years. And also to age of 55, 60, 65 and 70.
AIA Retirement Saver III Conclusion
The AIA Retirement Saver III is a plain vanilla retirement plan. It has much to catch up on as compared to other retirement plans in the market, in terms of the returns especially. As well as the period of premium (only 5 or 10 or to retirement age), the 15 year pay-out period (only 15 years, makes retirement hard to plan, no flexibility), no disability protection at all and only 101% death coverage with no Total Permanent Disability and Terminal Illness.
Find out more at Aia or get in contact with us and let our professional advisors whom are comparing retirement plans day in and out advise you accordingly.
No obligations, no frills.